TBC

TBC
"You bring the passion. We apply the science."

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trainer Road Team

I finally purchased a TrainerRoad membership.  I added a team for my athletes, friends or anyone else interested in joining.  Just send me an e-mail and I'll send the request.  I thought it might be fun and motivational to see what everyone is doing.  I'll try and either create the interval workouts in there for my athletes or pick a ride to complete.  I have one client at a fairly high volume, so there may be a long & short version of some workouts.

I could think up a better name.... so the team is "Coach Girard's Test Lab".  Why not.

It should be fun.  A little friendly bench racing.  Remember, you performance is always in relationship to your FTP.  So the higher intensity factor is what we're looking for on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment