TBC

TBC
"You bring the passion. We apply the science."

Monday, January 19, 2015

Big Announcement!

I've made the career decision to pursue coaching full-time.  I think many of us always dream of the opportunity to make a career out of what brings us real excitement and passion.  I'm just in need of more clients with a clear drive and passion to succeed in triathlon, running or cycling.  I have several clients now that continue to exceed my predictions and reach new levels in performance.  I can't wait for the opportunity to work with more athletes and see what we can do together.

I'll be putting together some short seminar to present locally on training periodization as well as the value of tracking training data and equipment selection and set-up.

Referrals - I'll be offering a $25/mo discount for 12 months on basic coaching plans and $50 on premium plans.  (See Trainingbible.com website for plans)

No Start-up Fee - I'll also be waiving the start-up fee for any client that chooses automatic billing.

No comments:

Post a Comment