TBC

TBC
"You bring the passion. We apply the science."

Friday, November 21, 2014

Updates & announcements

I'll go ahead and make the official announcement.  I have joined Training Bible Coaching.  It's an amazing opportunity to work with so many brilliant coaches.  Its very humbling to say the least, to dive into coaching and start out with such a top notch organization.  Now i just need some better logos for my blog.

Going to launch/share my facebook page this weekend as soon as I add some finishing touches.

I had a chance to have lunch with Adam Zucco this afternoon (thanks for lunch).  I feel like we crammed in lot in a short lunch, but i'm really excited about all the new programs and the chance to work with this group..  I'll be spending some time sifting through the info and resources I now have available for my athletes.  The advantage of working with such a broad group is you don't need to be an expert at everything, only knowing how that information, workouts, plans, strategies can best benefit the athlete.

A few other Announcements:

I'm putting together an article on riding hills including pacing, race planning and equipment selection.  I hope to have that wrapped up soon.

TBS Camp at the National Training Center in Clermont, FL.  This looks like a lot of fun and a great chance to really immerse yourself in the sport for a few days and get some hands on coaching to improve skills.  For me, it will actually be the first triathlon camp I've attended and the 1st time I will have flown with a bike.  A dry run before Kona isn't such a bad thing.  Details on the TBC Website.

Team TBC!  Details coming soon, but this is happening.

2015 Ironman Wisconsin Training Camp -  This will be a free camp hosted by TBC, tentatively planned for Memorial Day weekend.  This includes riding the course and usually an open water swim and run.

If anyone has any comments or questions, please feel free to ask or email me at mgirard@trainingbible.com

No comments:

Post a Comment